About Me

Ifrane, Morocco
My name is Amal EL Yahcoubi a student at Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane. I am majoring in Human Ressources Development and Minoring in Communication Studies.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Project Proposal



Statement of problem:
Internal communication is considered a vital part in any private or public organization. With a successful internal communication employees can know their responsibilities and values as well as recognize the organization’s goals and objectives. In my Public Relations project I will take “Bank Populaire” (BP) of the city of Nador as my case study and I will talk about its internal communication. I was an intern in this bank and I have acquired a lot of information concerning its internal communication. Through my observation and experience I pointed out some problems concerning their internal communication that can affect employee motivation. Internal communication of BP of Nador in comparison with others BP in Morocco is weak and need to be developed.

Basic research design (Literature review):
My basic research design will be the internal communication of “Banque Populaire” of Nador in Comparison with other banks in Morocco especially (Rabat and Casablanca). I will use my knowledge, report and my experience in this bank as the main source. Also, I will look for sources in the internet about internal communication in organizations. The course book will be also a source that will help me create a good recommendation list for the Bank in order to improve its internal communication.

Research question :
What steps will be useful to create a good internal communication? How this will help to improve employee motivation and performance?

The rationale, and explanation of what the findings of this project will contribute in the future :
The findings of my project will contribute to help organizations be aware of the importance of internal communication. Also, my recommendations will be useful for them to improve their internal communication.

Communication process :
I will inform my audience about what is internal communication and persuade them about its importance through good arguments and give real examples or work place situations.

Background
I will talk about background information of BP internal communication, how employees communicate with each other, what are the means of communication they use.

Situational analysis :
I will talk about the history of “Banque Populaire” in Morocco.

Message statement
The message statement of Banque Populaire is the following: “An individual care is a common care”

Target audience:
My main audience will be employees of BP of Nador, than other organizations who do not have a good internal communication and want to improve it.

Key audiences messages:
My key audience message is to address the message that says how internal communication is important in any organization.

Communication vehicles:
I will try to create a blog for the Bank of Nador.

Timing:
§ 23rd September, 2007: Proposal due.
§ 3rd October, 2007: 1st draft of the project.
§ 4th October, 2007: Creation of the Blog.
§ 30th October 2007: Final Draft of the Project.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very well done.

Your proposal is structured and has clear points that will help you finalize it time.

Good Luck.